Roasted Green Beans with Lemon, Pine Nuts & Parmigiano

Even in the dead heat of summer, I'm still fond of roasting vegetables. Turn on the air and turn on the oven. My favorite veggies take on a new flavor when roasted, and I'm addicted.

Green beans tossed with garlic, lemon zest, olive oil and a little S&P are roasted to perfection. But when you add a few other goodies... toasted pine nuts, Parmigiano, lemon juice and more zest... the dish becomes rather addicting: Roasted Green Beans with Lemon, Pine Nuts and Parmigiano.

Too often I steam up green beans or broccoli, or do a simple saute of zucchini to serve as a side to our main dishes. Blah, blah, blah. Boring. This little side dish has a little pizzazz in it, and it's terrific to serve with simply grilled meat.

This delicious recipe can be found HERE.

Like I said before, I'm addicted to roasting veggies... so you might also enjoy these successful roasted vegetable recipes that I've tried and enjoyed...
Roasted Asparagus w/ Balsamic- Browned Butter
Roasted Glazed Brussel Sprouts
Roasted Cauliflower w/ Tomato & Green Olives
Slow- Roasted Plum Tomatoes
Roasted Autumn Vegetables
Roasted Winter Squash w/ Brown Butter & Sage

Labels: