Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Blog Tag

Well, it appears I've been "tagged" by Kristi at The Global Kitchen - my first time. I'll play along! I've seen many bloggers do this meme already so I hope to be able to find a few who haven't done it yet.

Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post, and list their names- linking to them.
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

5 FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. I'm shy... but years of teaching and chairing committees for Junior League have helped with that.
2. I like to sing karaoke... though my husband is infinitely better than I am.
3. I've written a children's book that I have yet to try and get published... I've been told that it's worthy of trying but I just haven't fished around for publishers yet.
4. I don't enjoy cooking unless my kitchen is CLEAN first.
5. I designed my very own recipe website (RecipeGirl.com) all by myself (except graphics)- just figured it out by taking a class and asking the instructor a zillion questions... a proud accomplishment!

I'm tagging the following bloggers:
Brilynn at Jumbo Empanadas She's a witty writer and posts good photos and U-tube links.
Tarah at Genesis of a Cook - a 17 year old who blogs like she's been doing this for years and years. Great pictures and recipe choices!
Susan at Sticky, Gooey, Creamy, Chewy who creates incredible, amazing looking desserts that constantly cause me to consider going off the diet deep end.
Aimee at Under the High Chair - a lovely blog from Canada. I enjoy the style of Aimee's writing as well as the blog topics that she chooses. And she has a cute name and concept for her blog!
Ali at Alexandra's Kitchen - a fellow San Diego blogger- great pics and posts. She uses a lot of fresh ingredients and visits Farmer's Markets often!

4 comments:

Brilynn said...

I actually just completed this one last week! But thanks for the tag!

RecipeGirl said...

Oh darn, I was afraid of that :(

Bellini Valli said...

Lori...I tagged you for another MEME. You are by no means obligated to do another..but I wanted to introduce myself to you. Check out my answers when you get the chance.

swirlingnotions said...

I'm dying to try this! I just bought a new trifle bowl and I have a bunch of meyer lemons in the fridge, so I think I've got dessert down this weekend now. Thanks!